Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Books for the New Year

Happy New Year!!

The holidays and traveling kept me very busy for the past few weeks, and away from my computer and divinatory interests.  Although I did continue to read the kindle version of The Art and Practice of Geomancy: Divination, Magic, and Earth Wisdom of the Renaissance, by John Michael Greer, before bed each night. His approach to explaining the charts really clicked with me, and I look forward to trying out the methods with some practice questions soon.

The other book I've almost finished is Traditional Astrology for Today: An Introduction by Ben Dykes, which is absolutely fabulous. It's exactly what I've been looking for.  It deserves its own post, though, so once I finish the final chapter I'll write up a proper review.

No comments:

Post a Comment